Inscrit le: 28 Juin 2018
Niveau: lvl 6 à 10
Mon vrai prénom: hong
|Posté le: Mer 4 Juil - 04:22 (2018) Sujet du message: Cheap Sebastian Janikowski Jersey
|3.7 million viewers for NBA playoffs Weston Richburg Jersey Elite , up 13% vs. 2016 and the most viewed to-date playoffs since 2014.
4. Sports pieces of note:
• Thought this Donald G. McRae interview of former NBA player Craig Hodges for The Guardian was fascinating.
• Eye-opening reporting from ESPN’s Paula Lavigne on allegations of how Indiana University treated its injured athletes. The Hoosier Sports Report spoke with Lavigne and producer Willie Weinbaum on their reporting.
• Deadspin’s Kevin Draper and Nick Martin listened to the show Mike and the Mad Dog on Sept. 12, 2001. Here’s what they found.
• Via Cody J Tucker the Lansing State Journal: Finding Charles Rogers.
• Bleacher Report’s Erik Malinowski profiled Warriors coach Steve Kerr.
• Some pieces worth reading on the death of Aaron Hernandez:
-Yahoo’s Dan Wetzel: Aaron Hernandez exhibited the slightest change in his final days.
–The MMQB’s Albert Breer: Aaron Hernandez’s Suicide: The Questions We’re Left Asking.
–The Washington Post’s Sally Jenkins: Aaron Hernandez was no innocent bystander in a bloodstained life.
-SI.com’s Michael Rosenberg: Aaron Hernandez's brother retraces former NFL star's path.
• The New Yorker’s Eben Pindyck on trying to describe Giannis Antetokounmpo.
• Tennis all but disappeared in Cuba after the 1959 revolution. Now, it is making a comeback. From Nick Pachelli of the New York Times.
Non sports pieces of note:
• Must-reading from The Washington Post’s John Woodrow Cox: For a second-grader, gunfire, school lockdowns http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/mike-hughes-jerseyy , then the worst violence of all.
• The New York Times reporter Tejal Rao on Kabir Ahmed, who runs a halal cart in New York City.
• 25 Years After the Riots: The Washington Post's Ruben Castaneda Recalls a Near-Suicide Mission.
• From The New Yorker’s Lauren Collins: The founder of a popular South Carolina barbecue restaurant was a white supremacist. Now that his children have taken over, is it O.K. to eat there?
• From Eliana Johnson of Politico: How Trump Blew Up the Conservative Media.
• Wired’s Erika Hayasaki, on the end of pain.
• NYT reporters Matt Apuzzo, Michael S. Schmidt Authentic Brandon Parker Jersey , Adam Goldman and Eric Lichtblau had a deep dive on FBI director James Comey. Impressive reporting.
• From Quartz: Can you scheme with fellow passengers to make the airline pay?
• Inside the hunt for Russia’s hackers, via Buzzfeed’s Sheera Frenkel.
5. For golf fans, here's what was happening inside the CBS production truck on Masters Sunday during Sergio Garcia’s winning putt.
5a. A rough proofreading miss:
|twitter-tweet a écrit: |
| Oops. Proofread folks, take the extra two minutes pic.twitter.com/7dIs7iGPrE |
— Mike Harris (@TheAthleticMike) April 20, 2017
5b. During an interview between NBC Sports NHL play-by-play announcer Mike Emrick and Nashville sports talk host Darren McFarland that ran during the Predators' pre-game show prior to Game 2 of the Blackhawks series on 102.5 The Game in Nashville Cheap Sebastian Janikowski Jersey , Emrick actually gave his email on air for any young broadcaster to contact him interested in getting feedback. Pretty amazing, given Emrick’s stature.
5c. I heard from longtime New York Post sports media writer Phil Mushnick on Friday—not a call I get every day—who passed along that he was not asked to be part of the Mike and the Mad Dog documentary that will air in July as part of the “30 for 30” series. Or at least Mushnick did not remember being asked by the producers. “I’d have jumped at the opportunity,” Mushnick said.
Mushnick is a longtime critic of Francesa and particularly was incensed about what he says he heard during the shows following Sept. 11, 2001. Mushnick pointed out that the Deadspin story above was not the show he listened to where he claims Francesa and colleague Chris Russo questioned the loyalty of all Jewish-Americans.
For what it’s worth, director Daniel Forer told SI.com in early April that he reached out to Mushnick Authentic Edinson Volquez Jersey , as well as Bill Parcells, a one-time close friend of Francesa’s, and Mike Piazza, who likely arrived in New York because of the radio show, but said the schedule did not work out with any of the trio. The one-hour doc debuts on July 13 on ESPN at 8 p.m. ET.
This article originally appeared on
. Cheap Kemba Walker Jersey , Womens Logan Woodside Jersey , Authentic Womens Jessie Bates III Jersey , Cheap E'Twaun Moore Jersey ,
hong wei wei