ligue de pan Index du Forum

ligue de pan Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
      ...oooOOOooo...      "Voici venus les jours de brumes" murmure Pahaliah. "Comme tant de glorieuses guildes, la légendaire Ligue de Pan va faire silence jusqu'à ce qu'un frémissement nouveau l'éveille".     ...oooOOOooo...           
Not only did Mooney win a car as the grand prize

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ligue de pan Index du Forum -> Aux portes de la Ligue de Pan
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shaokai95

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Jan - 04:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Not only did Mooney win a car as the grand prize Répondre en citant

While the Los Angeles Kings captured Lord Stanleys Cup in this years NHL playoffs, they werent the only winners. Fikayo Tomori Jersey . Glen Cation of Wasaga Beach, Ontario won a 2014 Kia Forte Koup Turbo for taking top spot in the TSN Predictor: Playoff Edition and Ryan Mooney from Calgary, Alberta won a 2014 Kia Soul SX Luxury for winning the Playoff Hockey Challenge. Cation felt that his chances were helped by the Toronto Maple Leafs not being in the playoffs, because that allowed him to be more objective when making his picks. "I had no specific strategy but mainly I leaned towards the home team or as the playoffs rolled on I chose teams that gained momentum during their series," said Cation. "As an example, after Los Angeles were down 3-0 to San Jose, and came back with two wins, I went with them for Games 6 & 7." Once he reached the leaderboard, Cation started to sense that it was possible he could win. "As I crept up the leader board and made it into the Top 10, I really started to feel the pressure and it was very stressful watching the game that I had picked for that night. It was also very nerve racking during my streak as a few of the games I had picked went into overtime." Tense or not, it turns out it was worth it in the end, as Cations car has been ordered and is on its way. When selecting his players, Mooney didnt just go with random selections. He had a plan in mind. "For the first few rounds, I basically tried to get to the 100 million cap as possible, targeting the big names such as Crosby and Malkin," said Mooney. "When I had to lock my line up for the last two rounds, I was behind and thought that the best strategy would be for me to pick the two underdog teams left (Los Angeles and the New York Rangers). I then thought other people would be applying the same strategy so instead of picking the top guys on NYR I went with their second/third liners, like Derick Brassard and Mats Zuccarello." Those two Rangers, along with the Kings Justin Williams and Jake Muzzin provided good value for Mooney in those deciding two rounds. Not only did Mooney win a car as the grand prize, he got something even better. "This has forever given me a pass with the wife for fantasy sports. All it took was to win a car," he laughed. Congratulations to both for their playoff success. Ethan Ampadu Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Angels have agreed to a minor league contract with reliever Brandon Lyon that includes an invitation to their big league camp for spring training. Kenedy Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Welcome back! Im sure you heard Peter Forsbergs comments last week regarding Canadian referees in the gold medal game. Seems to me that he was questioning the integrity and impartiality. http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.com/womens-antonio-rudiger-chelsea-jersey/ .com) - Nicklas Backstrom scored a pair of goals and Alex Ovechkin notched a highlight-reel tally, leading the Washington Capitals to a 4-0 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday at the Prudential Center.Sacramento, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - DeMarcus Cousins scored nine of his season-high 39 points in overtime, and the Sacramento Kings handed the New York Knicks a seventh consecutive loss in Saturdays 135-129 victory. Cousins, who missed Fridays loss to the Suns with a stomach virus, did not look 100-percent physically but stepped up in crunch time. He went 14-of-27 from the floor and added 11 rebounds and four assists. Rudy Gay added 29 points and Darreen Collison donated 27 with 10 assists for the Kings, who had dropped seven of eight coming in. Jamal Blackman Jersey. Carmelo Anthony paced the Knicks with 36 points, 11 rebounds and six assists, but it was not enough as New York fell to 2-14 on the road. Cole Aldrich scored a career-high 18 points before fouling out in overtime, while Tim Hardaway Jr. netted 19 for New York, which never led in regulation but scored nine of the final 11 points to force OT. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Jan - 04:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ligue de pan Index du Forum -> Aux portes de la Ligue de Pan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange